Hudor Cleaning services has developed this policy to provide those working on its behalf an understanding of the expectations to managing and maintaining a system of work which minimise environmental impacts. To achieve this objective, we are committed to minimise waste of materials, substances and energy.
This policy is applicable to all functions of Hudor Cleaning Services and all team members therein.
Executive Management Commitment
Hudor Cleaning Services is committed to minimising adverse impacts on the environment through:
- The purchase of environmentally friendly materials and consumables where available.
- Taking a lead control of products purchased and used, minimising waste and implementing recycling systems where available.
- Periodically reviewing the environmental management system to reduce pollution where possible.
- Clear communication and training for all persons undertaking works for Hudor Cleaning Services to ensure a consistent approach to adhering to the environmental requirements of Hudor Cleaning Services and to all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Working with clients (where appropriate) to improve cooperative environmental management systems
- Regularly review the activities to bring about better outcomes in our environmental performance.
All employees must adhere to this policy and the procedures set by Hudor Cleaning Services (documented and otherwise).